Amanda sent me the Magic Stick (NOT a eupehmism, BTW). LeeAnn also passed said Magic Stick on to me, but I’d only answered in her comments. Here, replicated for all, are my answers to these most pressing questions:
10 Random songs from the Party Shuffle in iTunes:
“The Piano Has Been Drinking” by Tom Waits
“Space Oddity” by David Bowie
“A Day in the Life” by The Beatles
“Mr. Diamond Head” by The Plastics
“The Flying Dutchman” by Richard Wagner
“Slight Return” by The Bluetones
“Only The Lonely” by Roy Orbison
“Aquellos Ojos Verdes” by Ibrahim Ferrer
“Spirit in the Sky” by Norman Greenbaum
“L.A. County” by Lyle Lovett
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
1.63 GB at home… 7.72GB at work.
2. The last CD you bought is:
Positive Touch by The Undertones.
3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Planet Sound by the Pixies.
4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
Perfect Dayby Lou Reed
Punk Boy by Helen Love
Bohemian Like You by the Dandy Warhols
Your Song by Elton John
(Are You) The One I’ve Been Waiting For by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Brian, because I know he won’t participate; CK, because it’s not like she has anything else to do at work; and Bushra, because she listens to music ALL the time.