I finally got around to watching The 40 Year Old Virgin and I have to say it made me all weepy and nostalgic for the days of yore at the Computer Store.
This scene, especially:
Similarities between the Computer Store and Smart Tech:
1) Co-workers who are convinced that another co-worker is a serial murderer who lives in a basement.
2) A boss who is always telling people to get back to work.
3) Blatant employee theft of products, even if it’s “just CD-Rs”.
4) Customers walking in to buy dead technology.
5) People crying to the boss about something… ANYthing… their co-worker just did.
Differences between the Computer Store and Smart Tech:
1) Co-workers enjoy getting together after work hours.
2) Co-workers becoming friends after getting to know each other better.